Law Firm - Business Development Manager - EMI & TMT - AP
International Law Firm is looking for a Business Development Manager for their EMI & TMT department - Asia Pacific
To manage the strategic focus of revenue driving activities of the AP EMI and TMT Industry Groups, developing a strategic, market-leading BDMC business-partnering capability which enables the industry group to win, retain and grow business through consistently high standards, engaging thought leadership as well as strong key client relationships and account management.
- Work with the AP PG Leaders and Steering Committees, Fee Earners as well as Expert Functions and Global End-to-End Services to proactively plan and deliver a compelling BDMC strategy across the Practice groups across AP offices; understanding regional market needs and dynamics.
- Plan, organise and deliver high quality cross-border client events to position the Firm as a market leader in IPTech and DR practices, targeting carefully selected existing key clients and new clients,
- Working with the AP Proposals team and other BD colleagues to deliver winning major cross-border pitches and proposals for the RPG and engage with other team members as appropriate.
- Work with the PG Leader and Steering Committee, Fee Earners and Client Managers to develop plans which deliver growth to the appropriate industry key clients and regional key clients by using firm wide best practice
- Drive revenue opportunities for the practice by using products and service lines
- Focus on growing PG specific work from key clients and contribute proactively towards client development strategies, identifying growth opportunities
- Input to Practice Group strategy meetings and training (generally held annually) to shape the agenda and ensure a balance between 'technical' and BD content and activities
- Provide guidance to the Client Experience team key information and statistics relating to Practice Group activities
Skills & Qualifications
- Technical corporate knowledge desired
- Masters or equivalent degree in business administration, marketing, or similar qualification an advantage.
- Fluent English essential, both written and oral English fluency.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Team spirit essential, ability to work collaboratively across teams
If you are interested, please contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222913. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-SM
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.