Lead Cyber Security Analyst
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$180000.00 per annum|
Lead Cyber Security Analyst wanted for a global investment management firm!
- Global investment management firm
- Be part of a global team
- Unique opportunity to plan an active role
Our client is a global investment management firm with over 80 years of history in providing funds, account management and advisory services to clients across 51 countries globally.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a Lead Cyber Security Analyst to join their Technology team. You will be expected to guide and mentor the Incident Response team, including serving as the point of escalation for any technical investigations. You will also be responsible for participating in threat hunting operations while collaborating with other cybersecurity teams including threat intelligence and vulnerability management.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Has at least 8 years of experience in cyber security, with a focus on Security Operations Centers or incident response
- Strong experience in networking Internet protocols and forensics including TCP/IP, PCAP and IDS/IPS analysis
- Familiar with endpoint and network-based security solutions including firewalls, proxy servers, SIEM etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to guide and communicate with global team members
- Experience working in a global financial enterprise would be an added advantage
- SANS GIAC, CISSP, CEH, OSCP certifications, including GREM, GCIH, GCFA would be preferred
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to WanTing.Tan@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R2093566
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.