Lead Cybersecurity Engineer
Lead Cybersecurity Engineer wanted for a leading cyber security software company!
- Leading, multinational cyber security software company
- Dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading, multinational cyber security software firm focused on protecting consumers by providing Internet privacy and security products.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a Lead Cybersecurity Engineer to join their Cybersecurity Engineering team. Reporting directly to the Cybersecurity Manager, you will be expected to design and implement cybersecurity processes and policies including security controls and threat models. You will be also responsible for leading and developing a team of security engineers.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Has at least 7 years of experience focused on cyber security engineering with at least 2 years of experience leading a team
- Strong experience in security controls, audits and configurations in system, endpoint solutions and network
- Familiar with Windows, Linux and AWS
- Proficient in Python, Bash, Golang or PowerShell
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to present and advise senior management on security issues
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to WanTing.Tan@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R2093566
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.