Lead FP&A Analyst
Our Client is a leading MNC in the medical device industry.
- variance analysis
- business partnering
- strategic planning
Reporting to the FP&A Senior Director you will work alongside APAC FP&A team and business partner with country heads, sales and marketing, operations and finance:
- Provide management reports with commercial insights, as well as in depth analysis, strategic planning and evaluations in regard to business performance and opportunities
- Assist with regional consolidation of management reporting package and prepare forecasts and budgets.
- Continuously look to recommend improvements to relevant processes and controls. You will be involved with ad hoc regional and global projects when required.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in commercial with FP&A focus
- Degree and above
- Qualified/or Part-Qualified preferred
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Good to travel 10-15%
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent in Communication skills
- Analytical and meticulous
- Working well under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Regional experience a plus
- Previous experience in dynamic MNC culture is a plus.
Competitive salary range with AWS and excellent variable bonus
Interested applicants, please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.