Lead FP&A Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our Client is a leading MNC in the medical device industry.
- variance analysis
- business partnering
- strategic planning
Reporting to the FP&A Senior Director you will work alongside APAC FP&A team and business partner with country heads, sales and marketing, operations and finance:
- Provide management reports with commercial insights, as well as in depth analysis, strategic planning and evaluations in regard to business performance and opportunities
- Assist with regional consolidation of management reporting package and prepare forecasts and budgets.
- Continuously look to recommend improvements to relevant processes and controls. You will be involved with ad hoc regional and global projects when required.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in commercial with FP&A focus
- Degree and above
- Qualified/or Part-Qualified preferred
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Good to travel 10-15%
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent in Communication skills
- Analytical and meticulous
- Working well under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Regional experience a plus
- Previous experience in dynamic MNC culture is a plus.
Competitive salary range with AWS and excellent variable bonus
Interested applicants, please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649