Lead Generation Specialist
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$36000 - S$48000.00 per annum|
Our client is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to join the team. Seeking for a highly motivated, high-energy, results-driven individual. The Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for telephone and email prospecting; qualifying and processing marketing leads for the sales team; and generating summarized reports of their key findings. This individual will be an enthusiastic team player with exception phone communication skills. Able to understand different buying personas, position and communicate the value and persuade new business prospects to learn more.
- Reach out to prospects via telephone and email to qualify leads using a specified scoring system.
- Generate marketing qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities and sent to the sales team.
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity.
- Convey summarized key findings from phone conversations to the rest of the Marketing team to help refine marketing communications.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional communication skills- both written and verbal- and the ability to build a genuine rapport with prospects over the phone promptly
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and/or project
- Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure his/her message is resonating with potential customers
- Ability to problem-solve and identify process efficiencies and improvements
- Familiarity or ability to quickly learn marketing systems and tools
Education and Experience
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service, lead generation or sales role
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.