Lead Network Architect (Up to VP)
|Salary:||S$90000 - S$180000 per annum|
A well-known financial organization is looking to hire an experienced Lead Network Architect with solid enterprise exposure to network architecture and solutions design. This is a senior role with the organization. The Lead Network Architect will provide strategic direction to network infrastructure and will plan the growth and capacity for production networks.
Other responsibilities would include, but would not be limited to:
- Prepare technical designs and proposals to be presented during engineering reviews with infrastructure management team and other senior stakeholders
- Design and optimize network topologies and site configurations
- Analyzing current network performance (transmission speed, packet sizes, throughput) and recommend changes / modifications to the network
To be successful in this role, you would need to have:
- At least 5 years of experience in network architecture specifically in a design capacity
- Extensive exposure in large-scale datacenter / enterprise environment
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience with LAN / WAN and advanced knowledge in routing, switching, network acceleration, layer 2 technologies and tunnelling protocols
- Ability to design hybrid network solutions and create detailed physical and logical network diagrams and other design documents
- Relevant certification. CCIE is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at email@example.com and quote reference number AMJ42014 on the email's subject title.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485.