|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our Client: are building an open-source and global decentralized network that will give people and organizations access and control over their identity and digital trail, anytime, anywhere. The network enables entrepreneurs, start-ups, non-profits, and fortune 500 companies to create and deploy solutions to give their customers true control and ownership of their data.
- Plan and develop a viable go-to-market strategy to drive product adoption among tech partners, corporate, government, and global stakeholders
- Evangelise the vision and product to large global and governmental regulatory bodies, as well as major Fortune 500 companies
- Work closely with external stakeholders to develop sustainable long-term partnerships
- Negotiate and close significant partnership opportunities deals with strategic partners
- Navigate complex sales cycles & work with business development team to execute go-to-market strategy.
- Effectively communicate with key internal stakeholders, including CEO, Chief Product Officer and Chief Technology Officer, to ensure compliance to local regulatory requirements
- 7+ years in a partnerships role, preferably in the blockchain/KYC space with substantial dealings with regulatory bodies
- Strong understanding of the regulatory landscapes around the world
- Experience crafting regulatory and governance policies with C-Suite executives as well as implementing these policies in the field to drive lead adoption
- Able to apply regulatory knowledge to shape product development, ensuring compliance with local regulations
- Experience marketing products to large regulatory bodies and Fortune 500 companies
- A strong and versatile team player who can work with team members from various functions
- Independent, reliable, self-starter
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117