Our Client: are building an open-source and global decentralized network that will give people and organizations access and control over their identity and digital trail, anytime, anywhere. The network enables entrepreneurs, start-ups, non-profits, and fortune 500 companies to create and deploy solutions to give their customers true control and ownership of their data.
- Plan and develop a viable go-to-market strategy to drive product adoption among tech partners, corporate, government, and global stakeholders
- Evangelise the vision and product to large global and governmental regulatory bodies, as well as major Fortune 500 companies
- Work closely with external stakeholders to develop sustainable long-term partnerships
- Negotiate and close significant partnership opportunities deals with strategic partners
- Navigate complex sales cycles & work with business development team to execute go-to-market strategy.
- Effectively communicate with key internal stakeholders, including CEO, Chief Product Officer and Chief Technology Officer, to ensure compliance to local regulatory requirements
- 7+ years in a partnerships role, preferably in the blockchain/KYC space with substantial dealings with regulatory bodies
- Strong understanding of the regulatory landscapes around the world
- Experience crafting regulatory and governance policies with C-Suite executives as well as implementing these policies in the field to drive lead adoption
- Able to apply regulatory knowledge to shape product development, ensuring compliance with local regulations
- Experience marketing products to large regulatory bodies and Fortune 500 companies
- A strong and versatile team player who can work with team members from various functions
- Independent, reliable, self-starter
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.