Lead Product Designer (UI/UX)
An international e-commerce service provider is looking for a Lead Product Designer (UI/UX) to advance their product offerings and create engaging experiences for the users.
As a Lead Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the company's online platform.
In this role, you will:
- Taking broad, conceptual ideas and turning them into something useful and valuable for users
- Ability to oversee the full spectrum of design and development challenges
- Designing flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contributing to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Giving and soliciting feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partnering with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception to launch
- Mentor junior members of the team, upgrade overall team skill sets and visual thinking capabilities
- At least 5 years of experience working on digital products (web / mobile apps)
- Some experience with front-end programming (ability to code up a simple website or application)
- Excellent communication skills (ability to articulate clearly your design decisions)
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Experience with Sketch app is a must
- Experience in product based company is an advantage
Click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HW 36679 or contact Hazel Wong at email@example.com. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1653148