Lead Technical Program Manager (Internet)
Our client is a leading Series-A superapp in the video-streaming, gaming space with over 300 million users globally and backed by strong investors.
Reporting to the Head of Program Management, you will be responsible for delivering large scale projects across the region while working closely with engineering, business and product teams. As a TPM, you will look to set-up agile processes and improve existing processes while leading a sizable team of resources.
- 10+ years' experience in Technical Project/Program Management in complex software development environments, ideally in B2C / start-up environments
- Hands-on experience and experience with project managemnet tools like JIRA, Confluence, GSuite, MS Office etc.
- Proven experience in delivering large-scale regional programs regionally/globally
- Good understanding of Agile Product Development is desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management with C-levels, leadership and partners
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please click on APPLY NOW or email your CV to email@example.com
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1656980
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.