Learning Analyst/Administrator - 6 months contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
Our client is a global banking and financial services company. It has more than 100,000 employees in over 70 countries, and has a large presence in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific and the emerging markets. They offer financial products and services for corporate and institutional clients along with private and business client.
As a member of their APAC Learning Services Team, you will work closely with other team members to ensure timely delivery of learning solutions that enable the achievement of business objectives. You will also provide general administrative support to the team, provide logistics support to execute learning programs in Asia, administrate training activities using internal learning management system.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
* At least 2-4 years of relevant experience in assessing classroom training requirements, identifying scheduling conflicts and logistical issues.
* Strong team player and fast learner. Ability to navigate within a matrix organization and virtual team environment
* Attention to details, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
* Computer savvy with products like Excel, Powerpoint, MS Word
Should you be keen, feel free to send your most updated CV to email@example.com (R1219081)