Learning and Development Specialist - 1 year contract
Our client is a multinational technology company. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services. It is the one of the world's largest software maker and one of the world's most valuable companies.
For this role, You will be responsible in executing the Learning and Development roadmap which include organizing various type of L&D framework such as Manager community session, Leadership development, sales capability session. In addition, you will partner with the Corporate to roll out global leadership development programs. Project management for Leadership development programs (next generational leader) to check all talent development plan in place, implement, and connect with succession planning, land them successfully. Project management for program that sales coaching/empower digital success for customers in Sales organization. Implement to sales organization across APAC, assess and evaluate the success.Support Talent Management: Annual talent review support, succession planning support, talent analysis support.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR / Business Admin or equivalent
- 3-5 year's relevant experience in learning/talent development area
- Desire to work in a diverse, cross organizational team environment, with a passion for HR
- Previous project management experience is preferred
- Proficient in use of MS Office
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and multi-task to achieve results
- Ready to accept and tackle new challenges and changes with enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and impact senior stakeholders
- Enthusiastic with a 'growth mind-set'
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.