Learning & Development Specialist
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$80000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading general insurer in Asia with presence in every ASEAN country. With its wealth of experience and commitment to this region, the firm leverages on its multi-channel distribution, strong partnerships with intermediaries, and extensive geographical network to offer a wide range of insurance solutions across personal and commercial lines. They are currently looking to recruit a Learning & Development Specialist to support the organizational needs in the region.
- Develop, implement and evaluate employee engagement programmes
- Implement varios learning methods region wide including workshops, short term assignments, assessment tools, coaching etc.
- Develop and manage leadership programmes to support employee engagement and competency development
- Conduct feasibility study on e-learning/ LMS platforms
- Monitor training budgets and track effectiveness of training programmes
- Keep up to date with industry trends, new technologies and techniques
- Minimum 5 years' experience in L&D experience preferrably within Financial Services
- Experience with e-learning platforms and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of effective L&D methods
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or any related field
Please send your resume to Apoorva Mohan on firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and job ID as the subject, call (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 219537 For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number R1659953
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.