Learning Business Partner
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A well-known publicly listed financial services organization is looking to hire an experienced Learning Business Partner professional into their team in Singapore.
As a Learning Business Partner, You will drive and execute strategic initiatives in promoting a culture of lifelong learning and support the vision to enable learning and develop people capabilities to help the organization achieve its ambitions.
You will also develop a relevant product shelf for the Banking faculty to meet current and emergent business needs, support the senior team in helping businesses identify and develop capabilities through learning needs analysis and recommendation/execution of learning solutions, work closely with external and internal partners to source and create content in diverse learning modalities, channels that leverage technology and other resources.
Requirements and Qualities
* Relevant years of experience in L&D with the ability to design curriculum, perform learning needs analysis and training vendor evaluation.
* Working knowledge of banking products and services as well as the regulatory frameworks governing the assigned business areas.
* Knowledge of IBF certification application and government funding schemes will be an advantage.
* Skilled in working and collaborating with teams with strong stakeholder engagement skills.
* Organisationally savvy and adaptable to change in a fast pace environment.
* An avid learner and keen researcher of emerging trends to identify possible learning solutions.
* Possess strong presentation, facilitation, and data analytical skills.