Leasing Manager - Flexible Workspaces
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is an acclaimed leader in the flexible workspace arena. With success stories and established presence across multiple markets, they house and deliver best-in-class experience to some of Asia's fastest growing companies and entrepreneurial communities.
You will be the heartbeat of our client's commercial success. A go-getter and an expert of markets, commercial savviness and relationships, your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting strategic business development objectives and achieving revenue targets
- Driving new accounts acquisition by building relationships and closing business
- Consulting clients on their workspace needs while delivering best-in-class service
- Nurturing long-term relationships to foster repeat business
- Maintaining competitive intelligence on competitor movements, industry and local market conditions
- Prior experience in a B2B sales environment is essential
- Further job knowledge in flexible workspaces, commercial real estate and/or hospitality will be advantageous
- Degree, Diploma in Business, Real Estate and/or related fields
- Proficient in English and communication skills
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R2090031. License Number 10C5117