Leasing Manager - Flexible Workspaces
Our client is an acclaimed leader in the flexible workspace arena. With success stories and established presence across multiple markets, they house and deliver best-in-class experience to some of Asia's fastest growing companies and entrepreneurial communities.
You will be the heartbeat of our client's commercial success. A go-getter and an expert of markets, commercial savviness and relationships, your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting strategic business development objectives and achieving revenue targets
- Driving new accounts acquisition by building relationships and closing business
- Consulting clients on their workspace needs while delivering best-in-class service
- Nurturing long-term relationships to foster repeat business
- Maintaining competitive intelligence on competitor movements, industry and local market conditions
- Prior experience in a B2B sales environment is essential
- Further job knowledge in flexible workspaces, commercial real estate and/or hospitality will be advantageous
- Degree, Diploma in Business, Real Estate and/or related fields
- Proficient in English and communication skills
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R2090031. License Number 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.