Legal Admin Support - 2 months contract
We are seeking for a experienced legal admin assistant to assist our banking client in supporting the business with regards to administrative/secretarial activities.
- Provide administration support in all matters relating to the department including Continuity of Business (COB), Compliance, Training, Manager's Control Assessment (MCA)
- Prepare and submit monthly legal invoices report
- Process invoices incurred by the Department
- Handle the onboarding process requirement of new hires and the departure and exit documentation of staff members
- Assist the Department Head to provide documentary deliverables during audit and budget reviews
- Ensure that all inconsistencies and audit issues are monitored for prompt resolution
- Manage the calendar for the Department Head
- Coordinate both internal department and external client meetings and arrange the booking of meeting rooms
- Handle the travel arrangements and submission of expense claims for the Department Head
- Maintain and update the department leave calendar for staff at the Department
Para Legal Support
Update and submit litigation matters for the monthly Legal Entity Management Committee (LEMC), Country Legal and Compliance Committee (CLCC) and Country Coordinating Committee (CCC) meetings.
- Handle the email responses to monthly Litigation Reporting and Legal Settlements/MCA Requirements and ad hoc legal checks
- Receive and handle legal notices and court orders and dispose with the advice of counsel when necessary
- Assist the team with compliance with the Outside Counsel Policy
- Maintain and update the panel of law firms for Singapore
- Update and maintain Legal Sharepoint with templates of legal agreements and research
- Update templates of legal agreements
- Collation of reports related to legal matters requiring follow up
- Co-ordinate the dates for the board meetings for legal entities
- Collate presentation materials for the meetings
- Arrange for the distribution of board files
- Following up on the outstanding agenda items to closure
- Maintaining the minutes of the board meeting and helping with the preparation of the agenda
- Senior level Executive Assistant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work proactively without close supervision.
- Strong judgment and decision making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written to be able to interact confidently with internal clients.
- Ability to manage conflict and work under pressure.
- Strong team player.
If you are an experienced admin person and is comfortable taking up a 2-months contract, please send in your CV at the first instance!
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.