Legal Assistant/Paralegal (U.S. Law Firm)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a leading U.S.based Law Firm with 5 offices across Asia. They are globally recognized as the leader in the Project Finance, Securities and Corporate Groups.
They are currently looking to recruit a Legal Assistant/Paralegal to join their Singapore office to support the attorneys in the Project Finance and Capital Markets area. Reporting to the Office Manager and Litigation Partner, you would be responsible to conduct legal and company research, proofread legal documents, organize case files and due diligence documents and draft documents while working with the partners and associates quite closely.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a diverse and international environment where you would be getting a lot of exposure, training and support to grow in your carreer.
- Degree in Law or Legal Assistant Program
- 2-5 years' relevant experience in a law firm, preferrably international
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Effective interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to think crtitically and analytically
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you are interested, please contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 225114. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.