Legal Business Partner
A reputable Medtech firm is hiring a Legal Business Partner to join their growing team in Singapore. This role will report to CEO and legal department in the parent company.
- Identify legal and compliance issues, handle general corporate matters
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts
- Provide advice to management on business strategy and operations
- Act as Data Protection Officer in Singapore Office
- Work closely with local business units and external counsels in different jurisdictions
- Keep abreast of changes in laws and communicate updates to relevant stakeholders
- At least 6 years' PQE, preferably with experience in healthcare industry
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of data security and compliance matters
- Both law firm and in-house experience preferred
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin as interaction with Chinese stakeholders is required
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.