Legal Contracts Manager (9 months contract)
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$8000 per month|
We are working with one of the top ICT leaders to search for an experienced Legal/Contracts Manager to take on a 9-months contract with them for a start. Central working location.
- Draft, negotiate, review, prepare and advise on all commercial contracts with regional associates, partners, consultants and vendors for key business initiatives
- Liaise and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to obtain and address feedback on commercial contracts and operational issues
- Prepare, review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements and memorandums of understanding with potential business partners and consultants across the region
- Ensure compliance with the firm's contract and other corporate policies and seek deviation approvals where necessary
- Provide redlined recommendations and negotiate directly with counterparty's attorneys or business staff until consensus is reached, on all standard and non-standard contracts,
- Maintain contractual records systematically and trigger contract discussion with stakeholders before expiry
- Maintain records of contractual terms, policy deviations and ensure consistency across partners
- Develop framework and processes to track the fulfilment of contractual terms and conditions within designated timelines.
- Develop and implement procedures for contract retention, management and administration in compliance with the firm's policy and ensure organizational memory is retained within the company
- Work with Legal, Finance, Treasury, Risk Management and Regulatory teams to ensure adherence to broader legal, finance and risk requirements and firm's corporate policies.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness
- Handle on-going contract issues and change management, provide interpretation to support implementation and recommend changes and best practices
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Min. Degree in Law with at least 3+ years' PQE gained as an in-house lawyer, contracts manager or with a reputable commercial law firm. Candidates with prior experience in e-payments and payment card schemes
- Transactional commercial experience
- Strong Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently, whilst maintaining quality of work
- Possess good working knowledge of Word and Power Point.
- Good business relationship management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Clear communication skills
- Team Player
Experienced Contracts Managers available on a short notice are encouraged to write in with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial discussion.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257