Legal Contracts Manager (9 months contract)
We are working with one of the top ICT leaders to search for an experienced Legal/Contracts Manager to take on a 9-months contract with them for a start. Central working location.
- Draft, negotiate, review, prepare and advise on all commercial contracts with regional associates, partners, consultants and vendors for key business initiatives
- Liaise and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to obtain and address feedback on commercial contracts and operational issues
- Prepare, review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements and memorandums of understanding with potential business partners and consultants across the region
- Ensure compliance with the firm's contract and other corporate policies and seek deviation approvals where necessary
- Provide redlined recommendations and negotiate directly with counterparty's attorneys or business staff until consensus is reached, on all standard and non-standard contracts,
- Maintain contractual records systematically and trigger contract discussion with stakeholders before expiry
- Maintain records of contractual terms, policy deviations and ensure consistency across partners
- Develop framework and processes to track the fulfilment of contractual terms and conditions within designated timelines.
- Develop and implement procedures for contract retention, management and administration in compliance with the firm's policy and ensure organizational memory is retained within the company
- Work with Legal, Finance, Treasury, Risk Management and Regulatory teams to ensure adherence to broader legal, finance and risk requirements and firm's corporate policies.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness
- Handle on-going contract issues and change management, provide interpretation to support implementation and recommend changes and best practices
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Min. Degree in Law with at least 3+ years' PQE gained as an in-house lawyer, contracts manager or with a reputable commercial law firm. Candidates with prior experience in e-payments and payment card schemes
- Transactional commercial experience
- Strong Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently, whilst maintaining quality of work
- Possess good working knowledge of Word and Power Point.
- Good business relationship management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Clear communication skills
- Team Player
Experienced Contracts Managers available on a short notice are encouraged to write in with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial discussion.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.