My client is looking for a Senior Legal Manager to join their office in Singapore. They deal in multiple business units and you will be a part of a growing dynamic team.
- You will safeguard the company's reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts with third parties (master service agreements, professional services agreements, NDAs, outsourcing agreements, technology services agreements, systems implementation agreements, hosting agreements, software as a service agreements) to address the risks identified and levels of performance required from the third party
- Take part in assessing new business, new product, operation activity and other related issues, provide practical and effective legal comments and suggestion to control risk.
- Advising client engagement teams and the relevant Service Line leaders of the key legal risks of the proposed project and contract, including what legal and regulatory issues need to be addressed early in the process
- Provide advice and counselling based on the appropriate balance of risk mitigation and business interests on a real-time basis
An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 - 10 years law firm and in-house legal experience. Should be able to have a hand on approach. Bachelor's degree or above is must. Experienced in multinational company or multi-cultural background. Optimistic, positive, comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty, able to make legal and business judgment.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.