|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- New start-up/ Fintech
- Fluency in Mandarin required
- Legal and compliance background
Our client is an innovative fintech company. As a start-up mode in Singapore, our client is looking for a strong individual able to support the team withall matters related to legal and compliance.
To be able to perform in this role, the successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial mind-set, a "can do" and result focus attitude. Candidate will have to be comfortable with changes and be able to navigate through these changes.
As a Legal Counsel, your responsibilities will be to :
- Ensure legal due diligence and compliance against standard group policies
- Advise the business and keep the business updated on the new trends and best practices
- Review contracts and agreements
- Laise with external stakeholders to resolve any disputes and act as an advisor to the senior management.
- Interact with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
To be qualified for this role, candidates must have:
- Relevant degree in Law or Banking and Finance
- 5 years' relevant financial industry experience, legal or compliance background.
- Prior relevant experience in singapore
- Strong knowledge of Singapore Banking, Securities and Financial Advisory laws and regulatory compliance.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in mandarin in order to liaise with stakeholders from China Markets, translate and read chines documents.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.