Legal Project Manager
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$150000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading global law firm with a strong presence across Asia, Europe and the Americas. They are currently looking to hire an experience Project Manager for their Singapore business.
As a Project Manager, you would be responsible for the delivery of the full matter lifecycle, from pricing and inception through to the completion of post-closing activities, for a portfolio of significant matters. You will be working closely with clients and colleagues to prepare scope, resourcing, budget proposals and track progress accordingly. You will also be required to manage resources as and when required.
- 8+ years' Project Management experience in a professional services firm
- Strong stakeholder management skills - clients, associates, partners
- Excellent commercial and strategic mindset
- Ability to manage teams and supporting complex matters
- Strong in budgeting, pricing, resourcing etc.
- Project Management certifications like PMP, PRINCE2 is preferred
If you are keen to explore this exiciting opportunity with a very well-established organisation, please click on APPLY NOW or email me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.