|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$65000.00 - S$75000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading offshore law firm, headquartered in the U.S. They are currently looking to recruit a Legal Secretary for their Singapore office to support the executive partner as well as a few other lawyers.
As a legal Secretary, you would be expected to provide high-quality service to the partners and lawyers. You would be responsible for documentation, meetings and travel management, client relations and other administrative duties to contribute to the firms' success.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 3 years' experience in an offshore law firm is preferred
- Strong experience interacting with Partners, Senior lawyers, and Clients
- Good systems and database skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle high volume of documentation work
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent English speaking skills
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 045193
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.