|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Legal Secretary (General Insurance)
Our client is a Tier One Global General Insurer
- Assist the legal and compliance department in communicating and obtaining information.
- Organize and maintain filing and retrieval systems.
- Stay abreast on the latest regulations and ensure that the information is disseminated to relevant departments in a timely manner.
- Ensure all company contracts are properly registered and filed (hard and soft copies).
- Follow up on regulatory reporting as well as contractual matters' timelines/deadlines and respond to queries accordingly.
- Co-coordinate meetings and travel arrangements.
- Participate in regulatory inspections, external and internal audits.
- Min. Diploma in relevant fields with at least 5 years of experience in secretarial duties within the Financial Services space.
- Familiar and proficient with Microsoft Office applications, e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Meticulous and organized
- Able to multitask and work independently
Salary ranges from SGD 4,000 to SGD 5,000 x 12 depending on experience.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format and attn it to Canice Sar (R1329095)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117