Life Cycle Management
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$6500 - S$7000 per month|
A leading Pharmaceutical company is currently looking to fill up a critical position within their Operations. They are looking for a Life Cycle Management Lead who is well versed in managing all the Supply Chain activities. This role will be based in Tuas.
Currently looking for candidates who can managed the Life Cycle Management and leads, manages projects during the Life Cycle of a given product, e. g. product launches, changes, transfer and etc., ensuring coordination and alignment across global and local functions. Master SC Planner drives and manages the Master Production Schedule by ensuring capacity, materials and resources are in place to support agreed demand and supply plan.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Lead global projects to achieve on time market implementation of all on-going life-cycle activities
- Recognise potential life cycle risks and elaborate contingency plans
- Communicate project progress and deviations.
- Responsible for the impact of Production plan on the budget operation costs and inventory.
- Produce supply plans at site level which incorporate Production plan and Release Plans & ensure that the production plans are accurately reflected in Master Production Schedule.
Looking for candidates who have MPS & MRP experience. Candidates should have a production background within the GMP environment. Ideally 5 years' experience material planning or product life cycle.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-SC #Supplychain
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.