Linux Architect - Global Financial Company
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing systems, storage and virtualization solutions based on Linux. You will be responsible for overall solution design including implementation. Furthermore, you will act as subject matter expert across the regional technology team.
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Deep expertise working with Linux (RHE/CentOS 6.x and 7.x preferred) in a large complex environment
- Filesystems experience required: ext family, GPFS, NFS, ZFS, clustered filesystems
- Experience with configuration management tools i.e. Chef, Puppet, and Salt
- Strong scripting and automation in Ruby, Perl, Python and Bash
- Working knowledge with TCP, UDP, NTP, PTP,
- VMware/vSphere/vCenter configuration, administration and troubleshooting
This is a great opportunity to join a leading global financial services company, they offer:
- Career advancement
- Attractive salary
- High profile role
Contact Michael Nette at firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00036709.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110023.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.