|Salary:||S$72000 - S$108000 per annum|
Our client - a global leading hedge fund is looking for a Linux Engineer/Architect to join their team to provide support, implementation, design, and engineering. Your responsibilities for the role will be but not limited to:
- Provide design and implementation on system, storage and visualization solutions based on Linux (CentOS 7.x).
- Provide BAU support for in-house services as a member of global team to implement automation, optimization, and support.
In order to be successful for the role, you will need to have:
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with Linux (RHE/Cent OS 7.x).
- Experience with configuration management tool i.e. Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc.
- Strong hands-on scripting and automation in Python, Perl, Bash, and Ruby.
- Experience with ext family, GPFS, NFS, ZFS or clustered filesystems.
- Experience/knowledge in TCP, UDP, NTP, PTP.
- Experience working in banking and financial services industry is strongly preferred.
Contact Helen Nguyen at +65 6854 512 or click the APPLY button or email email@example.com and quote reference number HNG44571 in the subject title.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R166074