Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Linux Performance Engineer wanted for a leading proprietary trading firm!
- Fast moving company with strong track record
- Attractive compensation, great benefits and many opportunities for growth
- Dynamic, innovative and lean work culture
Our client is a small proprietary trading firm that boasts a strong track record and growth figures. Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a Linux Performance Engineer to join their Infrastructure team. Your main responsibilities will include optimising OS and hardware as well as managing on-premise and cloud-based server fleets. You will work closely with core development teams. Relocation is preferred, but remote working options are available too.
To qualify for this role, you must have the following:
- 7-10 years of strong working experience with Linux (CentOS/RHEL 7x,8x preferred) and a focus on automation/systems engineering/performance tuning
- Good working experience with low latency networking, onload (Xilinx/Solarflare)
- Good working experience using perf or other tools for system tuning
- Prior working experience with network protocols
- Proficient in Bash, Python, Ruby or other scripting languages
The following are added advantages:
- Prior working experience with configuration management using tools such as Puppet, Ansible or Chef
- Prior working experience with containerisation (Kubernetes)
- Good experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Good experience with C++ toolchain, such as gcc, clang, cmake, conan, etc.
If you are think you are a good fit for this role, please send your resume to Alrissa.Zheng@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R2199382
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.