Linux Systems Engineer
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Our client is a leading financial institution with their main headquarters based in Singapore. Their main line of business deals with mainly trading- related activities, including post- trading and derivatives trading.
They are currently looking for a talented Linux Engineer to join their technology team. Reporting to the infrastructure lead, you will be responsible for administering and maintaining the day- to- day operations for their Redhat Linux platform. You will also play a pivotal role in managing infrastructure projects related to Linux platform: From requirements gathering, design and documentation to implementation and maintenance. You will also act the main point of contact for all L1 and L2 support issues as well.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 6 years of experience in administering and managing Redhat Linux platform on both Engineering and Operations perspective
- Strong experience in Unix Shell scripting, Bash and Perl scripting. Experience in python would be a plus.
- Good experience in managing end- to- end activities for infrastructure projects related to Linux
- Good experience in managing virtualization platform such as VMWare or Hyper-V and Backup devices such as Veritas
- Exposure to storage devices and Cloud platforms is a big plus
- Exposure to Configuration Management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship and collaboration with business stakeholders
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.