Linux Systems Engineer (up to VP)
|Salary:||S$140000 - S$180000 per annum|
A global financial organization seeks to hire an experienced Linux Systems Engineer with solid expertise in systems design and engineering within Unix or RHEL environment. This is a senior-level engineering role (up to VP level) in a finance firm employing high performance computing systems.
The Linux Systems Engineer would be involved in systems engineering and re-engineering within Unix infrastructure and using open source technologies. Automation and optimization are passion points in the team, and skillsets or experience in the area would be greatly useful.
To be successful in this role, you would need skillsets or exposure in:
- UNIX / Linux systems engineering and/or systems administration
- Scripting in Perl, Shell (Python or Ruby would be welcome)
- TCP/IP, DNS or basic network connectivity setup
- Expert knowledge in server end SAN/NAS configuration and troubleshooting
- Configuration tools such as Salt, Puppet, Git, Jenkins
- Vmware virtualization or cloud implementation
- Tuning and optimization for low latency systems
Certifications in Red Hat would be a plus.
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference number AMJ41010 on the email's subject title.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485.