Liquidity & Institutional Sales - Global Asset Management
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$120000 - S$180000 per annum|
- This position represents the opportunity to manage and grow a portfolio of new Corporate, Financial Institution, and Commercial clients.
- This role will be responsible for managing and growing Liquidity funds via corporate, financial institution, and commercial clients.
- The role will also be responsible to seek out growth opportunities across other asset classes.
- This will be achieved by identifying wider asset management opportunities and converting them into tangible results.
- While focused on Singapore based clients, the role must operate with colleagues and stakeholders across a number of segments, channels, and borders.
- The successful candidate must be able to build productive working relationships with senior colleagues who are geographically dispersed and focused on achieving their goals by requesting support as needed when talking to clients who are increasingly sophisticated.
- In a competitive environment and in the leading edge field of Liquidity asset management products, the role holder must bring in significant assets under management and depth of relationships, by leveraging new client relationships using their superior product knowledge to develop advisory based relationships and mastering the art of negotiation.
- Individual must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritise, is extremely well organized and have experience working with Corporate, Institutional and Commercial client base over the past several years.
- Strong academic background.
- Degree with relevant professional qualifications a plus.
- Extensive industry experience, either in Asset Management, Corporate Banking, Cash Management, Transaction Banking, Treasury Services from a management standpoint with a top track record
- Deep understanding of treasury, cash, short term investment management products and investors behaviors.
- Extensive experience of working with Corporate and Commercial client base.
- Specific knowledge of Investment Management and Corporate Banking an advantage
- In depth knowledge of the Asset Management industry.
- Self-starter with proven ability to work collaboratively within a team and who can influence and motivate people around them, diligent approach, taking initiatives.
- Ability to take ownership of opportunities, work independently and deliver to deadlines in line with expectations.
- Excellent written, organizational, sales, verbal and presentational skills.
Click the APPLY NOW button by quoting the reference number AS00042925.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1655697