Liquidity Reporting (4 month contract)
|Salary:||S$50000 - S$72000 per annum|
A challenging role within the Liquidity Measurement & Reporting team that has responsibility for calculating, reporting and controlling the Basel 3 Liquidity Risk ratios as well as other liquidity risk ratios, stress test scenarios and local liquidity reports based on specific requirements of the regulators and standard setters in APAC. It also includes:
- Driving the monthly calculation and reporting process while ensuring that the calculations and delivery of the reports and analyses are performed with the highest quality standard and in accordance with the agreed timeline.
- Will assist in managing a team of reporting specialists located in India while also working closely with legal entity controllers across the region to ensure all reporting requirements are met.
- Core responsibilities, other than the delivery of the liquidity reports, would include: managing the governance and controls around the reporting process in APAC; addressing ad hoc requests for information from the business, senior management and the regulators in relation to the APAC regulatory reports; involvement in ad-hoc regulator data collection and analysis requests; and, collaborating with Front Office, Treasury, Risk and Regulatory Policy to ensure that subject matter expertise is available to support the organization.
- Identifying and driving improvements in the daily and monthly calculation procedures. Working to improve the timeliness of the calculation whilst enhancing the control and analytical procedures.
- As part of the design of an IT solution to perform the calculation of the liquidity ratios, the candidate will be required to participate in user acceptance testing and will participate in working groups in charge of the design and implementation of the IT solution.
- Finance reporting background with a strong track record in the international banking environment.
- Strong product and accounting knowledge in investment banking and wealth management.
- Detailed knowledge of the regulatory liquidity framework and new Basel 3 Liquidity rules.
- Demonstrable experience in leading, building and driving forward teams in a dynamic and evolving regulatory environment.
- Experience in leading the implementation of new reporting requirements while establishing and maintaining processes and controls.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills across departments and at senior levels.
- High degree of responsibility and accountability.
- Disciplined control mindset with a hands-on working style able to operate in an efficient and organized manner
Candidates who are familiar with liquidity reporting and comfortable to commit to a 4-month contract are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257