Logistic Revenue Manager - Global Freight Forwarding Firm
Permanent, Central - Singapore
- A multinational company with strong brand
- The preferred freight forwarding partner for major global firms
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic company
About our client:
Our respected client is a major multinational firm with solid brand throughout the world. With major experiences in providing freight forwarding solution, they are continuously challenging themselves by innovating. During this time, they are looking for a Logistics Revenue Manager to be part of their team in Singapore.
This role will report to the Department Manager in Singapore. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited in:
- Improving the local surcharge revenue.
- Managing analysis of the performance dashboard.
- Managing the team to make sure Pricing and Finance system is operational for the business requirements to generate accurate local surcharge invoices
- Controlling compliance of the HO policy and process of local surcharge.
- Develop and endorse new commercial products / value added services together with Trade / Agencies that will raise local surcharge to meet Company target
- Monitor the new initiatives results and replicate to other suitable Agencies.
- Benchmark local surcharge tariff among the competitors
- Build the surcharge strategy / policy / process for continuous improvement
- Updating the SoP with the Head Office policy / process
- Ensure system capture the local revenue timely and accurately.
- Develop new initiatives of new products or value added service to increase the local surcharge revenue
- Coordinate with Commercial / Trade team to implement the new initiatives
- Providing strategy and guidance of local surcharge revenue worldwide
- Provide the Local Surcharge revenue performance analysis to the management
- Prepare presentation to the Management meeting
- Prepare the budget of the local surcharge
- Lead the Change Management
- Provide the AD Hoc analysis per superior
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced logistics value added services professional with an eye for improvement mindset. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A track record of more than 5 years of strong record in Freight Forwarding firms, added with at least 2 years of managerial position
- Significant working experience in Carrier's Trade / Pricing or Commercial
- Project management, prefer to have experience of develop products / value added services;
- Experience at both front line office and regional head office will be preferred.
- Experience in Business Process Management
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, and positive social communicator.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
- Those who need permits to work need not to apply
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Working for the world's major company in its industry and with multinational working environment.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.