Logistics Executive - 1 year contract
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$3800.00 - S$4000.00 per month|
For one of our client, we are working on an urgent position, 1-year contract. The client is looking for a logistics executive to be responsible for logistics and warehousing processes.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Generate daily EDI Stock Comparison report and send to 3PL to follow up for reconciliation
- Be responsible for performing duty payments on the stipulated duty payment dates. Obtain approval from Finance Manager for ad-hoc payments
- Checking on 3PL billing for Duty Paid/Duty-Free store rent, POSM storage costs, labeling, shipment related billing
- Check and perform follow-up actions and accounting treatment on damaged stocks returned from customers
- Liaise with 3PL on all requests for repackaging, bar coding, disposals and etc
- Monitor stocks in quality inspection (QI) and bad stock location, providing timely instruction to warehouse provider and proposing next course of action
- General housekeeping and tidy up Material Master for Finished Goods/POSM to ensure the desired fields being setup correctly in SAP system
- To perform accurate and complete stocks revaluation in SAP with latest transfer prices.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma in Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience in logistics and warehousing environment. Experience in the FMCG industry would be very advantageous
- Experience using MS Excel & MS Words and SAP system
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills, fast learner, energetic and good attitude
- Team player, reliable and dependable
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00043846 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.