- A dynamic company with strong brand in Asia Pacific
- Solid clientele throughout the world
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of an expert supply chain solution firm
About our client:
Our respected client is a well-known firm with solid presence in Asia Pacific. With major experiences in providing thorough procurement & supply solutions as well as engineering & maintenance solutions, they are geared for growth in Asia Pacific. The key success of this business is to continue innovating and optimizing their service by providing cost and time effective solutions. During this dynamic time, they are looking for a Logistic Executive to be part of their team in Singapore.
This role will report to a Manager in Singapore. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage and ensure appropriate documentation for arrival and despatch of spare items, including off-land items.
- Ensure documentation for items received are correct with regards to both item description and quantity.
- Manage and arranging despatch of items by courier services.
- Manage invoices are done timely, correctly, and promptly.
- Managing internal departments and external vendors and clients with regards to vessel schedules and billing of boat charges.
- Able to cater and advice customers, and provide good comprehensive standard of service.
- Support efficiency project actions to improve warehouse capacity
- Run and execute RFID tracking project
- Analysis of cost of supply chain and propose improvement on the same
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced and active Logistics professional with an eye for service excellence. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably 2 years of record in Logistics firms.
- Willing to be trained in handling forklifts
- A positive social communicator with solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
- Those who need permits to work need not to apply
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.