My client is looking for a candidate who can join their Logistics team. As a Logistics Specialist will be providing administration support across Supply Chain Management to ensure the efficient execution of the supply chain including documentation, record keeping and billings. SAP knowledge is a must.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Validate and investigate errors in SAP transactions and prepare daily deviation reports
- Check and validate billings/invoices (including credit/debit memos, claims) to ensure accuracy and timely processing of billings
- Oversee on daily sales order creation, generating of delivery order and to the time goods are shipped out
- Responsible on warehouse and logistics operation and to support daily inbound and outbound activities
- Responsible and perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials put away
- Materials packing and shipping orders to meet clients order fulfilment
- Ensure timely and accurate data processing.
- To perform cycle count administration and general administration support to the operations team
- Assist in meeting all aspects of operational requirements with the available operational resources
Looking for candidates who have the following prior knowledge and experience:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of warehousing, distribution, transport and supply chain management
- Demonstrate prior SAP knowledge in WMS
- Demonstrate intermediate proficiency in Excel - Vlookup, Pivot table
- Demonstrate basic knowledge in process and cost optimization
- Proven numeracy and quantitative analysis
- Demonstrate knowledge in warehouse management systems (ideally SAP)
- Perform daily checking and monitoring of SAP transactions on inbound issuance and inbound, and dispatch of goods
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum two to three years' experience in warehouse environment dealing with SAP order processing
- Minimum one to two years' in SAP WMS experience
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.