Logistics Head - Major Global Industrial Engineering Firm
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
- A western multinational company with strong brand on industrial engineering
- Solid clientele throughout the world and the preferred engineering partner of vast B2C & B2B firms
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a highly respected global company
About our client
Our respected client is a major multinational firm with solid brand throughout the world. With major experiences in providing thorough engineering & automation solutions, they are geared for global growth by serving one of the most complex industrial challenges. The key success of this business is to continue innovating by providing out-of-the box engineering solutions. During this rewarding time, they are looking for a Logistic Manager to be part of their team in Singapore.
This role will report to the Supply Chain Manager in Singapore. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the customer (internal & external), forwarder, 3PL, and distributor to manage and control the logistics function to make sure supplies of the finished products are available within required budgets and timeframes.
- Analyse existing networks and systems and develop new ones to improve efficiency.
- Develop budgets for the logistics function and operate within approved guidelines.
- Ensure warehouse management and inventory control is undertaken at an agreed level to be cost effective while meeting customer needs.
- Ensure the correct inspection of incoming products against orders and specifications for correctness and arrange for return of defective material
- Participate in marketing, sales, and other strategic planning activities to ensure the logistics sector contributes to the achievement of corporate performance indicators.
- Manage clerical, administrative staff, by ensuring the accuracy of delivery order, packing list, pro-forma invoice.
- Manage the yearly negotiation process concerning operational performance targets, management costs and rates.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a young, outgoing, and experienced Logistics professional with an eye for improvement opportunities. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A track record of 5 years of strong record in Logistics and willingness to work in Tuas
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, and positive social communicator.
- Desirable to be knowledgeable in SAP.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches.
- Those who need permits to work need not to apply.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Working for the world's major company in its industry and with multinational working environment.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927