Logistics Head - Major Global Industrial Engineering Firm
- A western multinational company with strong brand on industrial engineering
- Solid clientele throughout the world and the preferred engineering partner of vast B2C & B2B firms
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a highly respected global company
About our client
Our respected client is a major multinational firm with solid brand throughout the world. With major experiences in providing thorough engineering & automation solutions, they are geared for global growth by serving one of the most complex industrial challenges. The key success of this business is to continue innovating by providing out-of-the box engineering solutions. During this rewarding time, they are looking for a Logistic Manager to be part of their team in Singapore.
This role will report to the Supply Chain Manager in Singapore. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the customer (internal & external), forwarder, 3PL, and distributor to manage and control the logistics function to make sure supplies of the finished products are available within required budgets and timeframes.
- Analyse existing networks and systems and develop new ones to improve efficiency.
- Develop budgets for the logistics function and operate within approved guidelines.
- Ensure warehouse management and inventory control is undertaken at an agreed level to be cost effective while meeting customer needs.
- Ensure the correct inspection of incoming products against orders and specifications for correctness and arrange for return of defective material
- Participate in marketing, sales, and other strategic planning activities to ensure the logistics sector contributes to the achievement of corporate performance indicators.
- Manage clerical, administrative staff, by ensuring the accuracy of delivery order, packing list, pro-forma invoice.
- Manage the yearly negotiation process concerning operational performance targets, management costs and rates.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a young, outgoing, and experienced Logistics professional with an eye for improvement opportunities. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A track record of 5 years of strong record in Logistics and willingness to work in Tuas
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, and positive social communicator.
- Desirable to be knowledgeable in SAP.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches.
- Those who need permits to work need not to apply.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Working for the world's major company in its industry and with multinational working environment.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.