Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 12 May 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSupply Chain & Procurement
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
My client, a leading manufacturer of Semiconductor Assembly Equipment, is looking for a Logistics Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Develop and implement inbound/outbound logistics process enhancement through system automation, process improvement.
- Manage daily operations to ensure on time delivery to customers.
- Design, and set up warehouse operation, in compliance to regulation and safety.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Optimization of space and manpower through in-source/out-source concept to ensure warehouse operation is able to cater for both distributions and production support.
- Innovative, and be able to drive warehouse processes in the most cost effective and efficient ways ie. Kanban, VMI
- Bachelor's degree related to Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation with 8 years or more of relevant experience.
- Oracle implementation and/ or knowledge will be an advantage.
- Familiar to streamline process and work with cross department on day-to-day operational process.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend