|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$6500.00 - S$8000.00 per month + bonus|
One of our client, a Pharmaceutical company is looking for a Logistics Manager to lead the logistics and warehousing functions, to meet on-time delivery targets and yearly process improvement goals.
Your mains reponsabilities are:
- Improve suppliers and logistics partners performance and relationships,
- Improve logistics performance by leading implementation of new projects
- Ensure customer satisfaction as point of contact between the company and the worldwide internal customers
- Influence and steer changes in Production and Purchasing processes to fulfill all customers need on-time
- Drive process improvement, methods and implementation of LEAN tools related to shipping
- Engage and align with corporate and LIS Management in the best long term interests of the organization, and
- Build and coach a winning team with best practices to share with others.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Needs to be hands-on, and at least APAC experience in shipping, preferably worldwide
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Studies /Administration or equivalent,
- At least 12 years of logistics operations; experience in a lean manufacturing environment and leadership experience
- Experience in medical device/instruments preferred
- Strong application knowledge of Air/Sea Freight operations/documentation
- Good knowledge of custom regulation in Singapore and other countries in APAC
- LEAN knowledge and good fundamentals of managing a high-quality logistics operations
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00041168- email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettabl.y, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.