- A dynamic company with strong brand in Asia Pacific
- Solid clientele throughout the world
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of an expert supply chain solution firm
About our client:
Our respected client is a well-known firm with solid presence in Asia Pacific. With major experiences in providing thorough procurement & supply solutions as well as engineering & maintenance solutions, they are geared for growth in Asia Pacific. The key success of this business is to continue innovating and optimizing their service by providing cost and time effective solutions. During this rewarding time, they are looking for a Logistic Manager to be part of their team in Singapore.
This role will report to the General Manager in Singapore. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the overall storage and distribution of goods
- Manage and be responsible for all inbound/outbound scheduled shipments
- Managing the transportation costs low
- Managing and ensuring tasks to meet expected shipping dates
- Maintaining an accurate inventory
- Managing import/export documents and its processes
- Ensuring right products are delivered to the right location on time
- Managing stock control, warehousing and monitoring the status of goods
- Adhering company guidelines regarding spare and stock handling, shipping and receiving
- Ability to lead, coach, train, and evaluate subordinates
- Preparing worker schedules and ensure warehousing and distribution workers follow safety rules
- Ensuring discrepancies and errors are swiftly investigated and resolved;
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced and active Logistics professional with an eye for service excellence. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferrably a track record of 10 years of strong record in Logistics firms
- A positive social communicator with solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Exposure in handling import/export shipping documents
- Valid forklift license possession
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
- Those who need permits to work need not to apply
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.