Logistics Manager - APAC
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$8000 - S$12000 per month + bonus|
One of our client, a Healthcare company is looking for a Logistics Manager to control the warehouse, third patry and transportation functions, to meet on-time delivery targets and yearly process improvement goals.
- Improve suppliers and logistics partners performance and relationships,
- Improve logistics performance by leading implementation of new projects
- Defines and maintains end-customer specificities in terms of logistics services
- Ensure customer satisfaction as the point of contact between the company and the worldwide internal customers
- Influence and steer changes in Production and Purchasing processes to fulfill all customers need on-time
- Drive process improvement, methods, and implementation of LEAN tools related to shipping
- Engage and align with corporate and LIS Management in the best long-term interests of the organization, and
- Build and coach a winning team with best practices to share with others.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Needs to be hands-on, and at least APAC experience in shipping, preferably international
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Studies /Administration or equivalent
- Experience in perishable products and healthcare is a strong advantage
- At least 8 years of logistics operations; experience in a lean manufacturing environment and leadership experience
- Strong application knowledge of Air/Sea Freight operations/documentation
- Good knowledge of customs regulation in Singapore and other countries in APAC
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00041168- email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettabl.y, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.