Logistics Manager - Major Multinational Aerospace Firm
- A western multinational company with strong brand in the aerospace industry
- Solid clientele throughout the world and a preferred aerospace solutions company.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a highly respected global company
About our client:
Our respected client is a major multinational firm with solid brand throughout the world. With major experiences in providing product and service excellence throughout the aerospace industry, they are geared for regional growth in ASIA by serving one of the most complex aerospace challenges. The key success of this business is to continue their customer service excellence by reaching out to the growth regions globally. During this rewarding time, they are looking for a Logistic Manager to be part of their team in Singapore.
This role will report to the Logistics Head, based in Singapore. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the customer (internal & external), forwarder, 3PL, and distributor to manage and control the logistics function to make sure supplies of the finished products are available within required budgets and timeframes.
- Analyse existing networks and systems and develop new ones to improve efficiency.
- Develop budgets for the logistics function and operate within approved guidelines.
- Ensure warehouse management and inventory control is undertaken at an agreed level to be cost effective while meeting customer needs.
- Ensure the correct inspection of incoming products against orders and specifications for correctness and arrange for return of defective material
- Ensure the logistics sector contributes to the achievement of corporate performance indicators, including on company promotions and stakeholder meetings
- Manage clerical, administrative staff, by ensuring the accuracy of delivery order, packing list, pro-forma invoice.
- Manage the yearly negotiation process concerning operational performance targets, management costs and rates.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a young, outgoing, and experienced logistics professional with industry background on aerospace/aviation. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A track record of 5 years of strong record in aerospace/aviation logistics
- Desirable to be knowledgeable in SAP (SD and/or MM)
- Ability to liaise, maintain, nurture, and develop relationship professionally across different stakeholders
- Strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experience in working in a fast paced, evolving working environment.
- High levels of drive for results, solution-based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Working for the world's major company in its industry and with multinational working environment.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-GGA
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.