Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
My clients are an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of chemical products for consumers and industrial customers. They are known for manufacturing chemicals and various products, for customers like BMW, GE, Chevron, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and Walkaroo. They're currently seeking a Logistics Planner to join their team in Singapore.
- Manage import/export shipments and local deliveries of sales orders placed by the various Customer Service Representative to customers.
- Manages 3rd party freight forwarders and warehouse operators for product coming into the warehouse and delivery out from the warehouse to the loading port or customer's premises.
- Ensure customer satisfaction from shipment arrangement to final delivery of products without sacrificing on EH&S aspects.
- Participate in Asia Pacific monthly Supply Review to report on the logistics trends
- Responsible for monthly stock reconciliation and cycle count to ensure inventory accuracy
- Add value to logistics work processes by participating in process improvement efforts through team activity and individual initiatives.
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or equivalent field.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel, PowerPoint and SAP. Good knowledge of Multinational Organization business process is essential. Minimum 5 years' experience in Logistics, Export/Import and/or Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills to effectively deal with internal and external customers. Negotiation skills and influencing capacity plus a good relationship network are important. Understand INCOTERMS and transportation of dangerous goods
- At least 5 years' experience in the field of Logistics arrangements,
- Export/Import documentation and Customer Service
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend