Logistics Planning Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$6500 - S$7500 per month|
Our client is a leading food distribution business. They are looking forward to bring on board a hands-on Logistics planning manager who will lead the logistics function for them.
Reporting into the Business Unit Head; your core responsibilities will entail gathering business requirements, recommending processes and system improvements. You will support operations day to day basis and driving accuracy in distribution management. You will be accountable for operating expenses and manage monthly financial closing. You will also look into value added services, picking, put away, dispatch and logistics. You will motivate, train and manage staff to build an effective and efficient team.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably 8+ years' experience managing 3PL, Warehousing, & Distribution operations/contracts
- Warehousing experience with a 3PL business will be preferred
- Experience in Six Sigma
- Strong distribution and logistics experience
- Experience in SAP modules
- Experience in managing a budget or P&L advantageous
- Proven track record of managing extended teams and driving efficient operations.
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00031211 www.ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.