Logistics Specialist - Global Manufacturing Firm
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$4500 per month|
- A dynamic and fast paced global firm
- Decades of presence in the O&G industry
- Team supervisor position in Singapore
About our client:
Our respected client is a well-known firm with solid presence in Asia Pacific, one of the major multinational equipment manufacturing firm which cater the oil and gas industry. With major experiences in producing high quality products and service, they are geared for better sustainability throughout its operations and projects. During this exciting time they are looking for a Logistics Specialist with strong experience managing optimum inventory level, efficient logistics support, and operational effectiveness.
This role will report to the Operation Manager in Singapore and this role will supervise a team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage and ensure appropriate documentation for arrival and dispatch of goods, including off-land items.
- Organizing and directing the activities and operations of the warehouse, logistics and inventory control functions daily activities
- Ensure documentation for items received are correct with regards to both item description and quantity.
- Adopt good housekeeping and overall safety warehousing practice to achieve well-organized and safe-working environment;
- Manage and arranging dispatch of items by courier services.
- Assisting in inventory control process from purchase orders till final invoicing and adhering to inventory guidelines;
- Manage invoices are done timely, correctly, and promptly.
- Conduct periodic cycle count activities and ensure all inventories are properly managed
- Managing internal departments and external vendors and clients with regards to vessel schedules and billing of boat charges.
- Be proficient in planning export consolidation, freight optimization and shipment timelines as well as to ensure complete and on-time delivery of products;
- Able to cater and advice customers and provide good comprehensive standard of service.
- Co-ordinate with freight forwarders on the Import / Export shipment booking and delivery, including local delivery;
- Be responsible to effect delivery in accordance with the contractual requirements such as incoterms, payment terms and special instructions
- Support efficiency project actions to improve warehouse capacity
- Analysis of cost of supply chain and propose improvement on the same
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced and active Logistics professional with an eye for service excellence. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably 5 years of record in Logistics firms handling relevant experience in warehousing/logistics management
- Previous exposure in a supervisory (team handling) position
- Exposure in handling activities (delivery order, pro-forma invoice, pack list) with SAP system
- A valid forklift license
- A positive social communicator with solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
- Those who need permits to work need not to apply
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927