Logistics Manager Malaysia
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||RM8500.00 - RM11000.00 per month + bonus|
URGENT - One of our client, a medical company with a strong position in APAC is looking for a Logistics Manager in Kuala Lumpur office. The Logistics Manager will report directly to the General Manager in Malaysia.
Your responsabilities are:
- Responsible for warehouse and delivery operations, 3PL vendor management, inventory control, packaging
- Established levels of inventory accuracy with no stock outs and determines distribution systems readiness for new product launches
- In charge of the operations and the demand planning
- Manages 3rd-party logistics service provider relationships effectively and drives continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives for warehousing and delivery operation
- Liaises very closely with Sales and Marketing to ensure that distribution network is prepared for launches
- Executes strategy to meet customer service requirements within established targets.
Develops department budget and delivers financial results that meet those budget requirements.
- Manages regular S&OP process in conjunction with Global Supply Chain managers
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Experience in Medical devices, Pharmaceutical or consumer goods
- Experince in demand planning, S&OP process and operations
- Managed more than SKUs 10 000 and knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Intermediate skill in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Advanced preferred.
- Regular travel throughout Region and occasionally overseas
- Malay language to be able to negotiate on the local market and proficient in written and spoken English
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00040006 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.