M&A - Energy & Infrastructure (Associate/AD)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
M&A Associate/Assocate Director - Energy & Infrastructure
- Growing Team
- Excellent Expsoure
- Strong Career Progression
My client is a leading international bank. Due to continued business expansion, they're looking for 2 headcounts in their growing M&A advisory business.
With more of a focus in the Energy, Infrastructure & Natural Resources industries, the candidates will be responsible for participating in the origination & execution of transactions. Further, to build detailed financial models & work on client engagement and presentations.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 2+ years' of relevant experience in a bulge bracket/boutique/big 4
- Strong Financial Modelling and M&A knowledge
- Interest or experience in the Energy/Natural Resources/Commodities/Infra industries
- A bachelors' degree in any discipline
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good multitasking skills
- Good communication skills required for this role
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.