M&A Manager, Trading Firm
A global trading firm is urgently hiring for an M&A Manager.
As a key member of the M&A and investments function, this individual will be responsible for management and acquisition of divestment processes, evaluate any greenfield proposals and perform due-diligence and structuring of deals. Geographical coverage extends from SEA to EMEA, with an opportunity to work closely with the Board and management committees. He/she will have the opportunity to work closely with seasoned professionals in the industry, and look across various industries.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 4 - 7 years of experience in due diligence/execution of deals on the buy side or sell side
- Strong knowledge of financial modeling and valuation
- Worked closely with senior stakeholders in supporting on presentation decks and documentations
- Avid learner who has a keen eye for detail
- Strong academic qualifications and MBA will be advantageous
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.