|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$50000 - S$58000 per annum + AWS and variable bonus|
My client is a multi-billion commodities powerhouse that continues to see tremendous growth. As a market-leader, they have a solid record of accomplishment of more than 100 years with more than 20,000 employees worldwide. Whilst we are facing an economic recovery, now is the best time for you to get ride the wave and enjoy the rewards as we go along.
Located strategically within Singapore's CBD, my client is seeking an experienced Management Accountant to be part of their controlling and planning team. Being in a particular Business Unit, you will be task to monitor daily and weekly P&L in providing in-depth commentaries and analysis for the business unit. This would include market trends, trading strategies and trade flows to ensure that the business is operating at optimal level. You will also assist the management in any ad-hoc projects to improve processes.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- Minimally 3 years of business analysis or management accounting experience
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Prior Big 4 experience, auditing commodity clients
- Highly analytical and ability to identify weaknesses
- Meticulous and be a strong business partner
- Top tier communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your updated CV in MS word to Fandy Harahap at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117