Manager, Communications - Emerging Asia (Healthcare)
|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$119600.00 per annum|
Our client is an international brand in Healthcare/Medical business. Well known for their large array of brands and products they represent, they have a long standing history of success globally. They are now recruiting a Communications Manager - Emerging Asia to be a part of their continual success in the APAC & ANZ market.
Reporting to the Regional Communications Director, you are responsible for leading communications in the Emerging Asia region and to ensure alignment and optimizing the value of the communication function in the cluster. Provides strategy, planning and execution for internal and external communications and oversight of channels to ensure successful delivery of messages. This is a rare opportunity in the regional scope with one of the leading MNCs.
- Min. Degree in related fields of study (i.e. Communications, Journalism or English). MBA preferred.
- Min of 10 years of public relations/ Media Relations and/or corporate communications experience with healthcare experience (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical device)
- Innovative, proactive thinker and thought partner, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and results
- Self-starting strategist and hands-on contributor
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict-resolution skills
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and to anticipate future needs
- Excellent and persuasive communicator
- Unparalleled interpersonal skills, with ability to influence and engage peers