Manager Financial Control Regulatory
- Global Financial Services Organization
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Working with the senior stakeholder of the business
My client is a global financial services and looking for a solid Senior AVP Financial SOX Control person to join their expanding business.
Reporting to the Regional CFO, the incumbent is responsible for managing all Finance SOX work project for Singapore and Asia which entails using in-depth knowledge of SOX, Regulatory Reporting and finance best practices to develop sophisticated solutions and designs for the control structures across the Finance functions in the Asia Region. Able to take an operational and tactical view on the Finance internal control environment throughout the Bank Asia Region
To qualify individuals must possess
- Have a master degree in either Economics, Accounting or Finance and/or a CPA qualification;
- Have a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in Audit and/or Financial Internal Control Exposure;
- SOX (Sarbanes Oxley experience is a must)
- Have understanding of the Finance processes within a banking environment
- Are skilled, professionally sceptic, knowledgeable and solution oriented;
- Are fluent in English; possession of a 2nd language proficiency in Mandarin is advantageous, though not essential;
- Are organisationally sensitive and you can built bridges by nature and are able to bridge between different organisational departments, people and different cultures;
- Have proven communication and convincing skills with the ability to work on all levels in the organisation;
- Are persuasive; being able to 'get people on board';
- A track record in project management is advantageous;
- Are a hands-on team player; and
- Are willing to travel on ad hoc basis to other Finance locations in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Taipei, Seoul and Jakarta
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.